nab-a-seat offers - available to hannah herald subscribers only
This offer has expired - the next offer is due soon. Check back here for updates...
An Awfully Big Adventure - 6.45pm, 13 September
Nab-a-Seat offer: 50% off tickets
This limited offer closes at 9.00pm, Sunday 3 September
Get ready to be transported to WWI, where coats and suitcases transform into maps and trenches to help you see the big picture. We meet two young Kiwis, one is a keen enlistee, the other is a conscientious objector. Their lives collide on the muddy battlefields of Europe, an experience neither will ever forget. Using just the right amounts of comedy and seriousness, this play shares unforgettable stories from one of New Zealand’s defining moments in history. All in a format that kids can understand and discuss among themselves. A show not to be missed and is suitable for families with children aged 7+.
Tickets for the 6.45pm show on Wednesday 13 September for $5.00 - a 50% discount, when purchased using the discount code emailed to you from the Hannah Herald, before 9.00pm on Sunday 3 September.
Limit per customer: no limit specified
Offer applies to this performance only
Go to the booking site and use the discount code provided in the Nab-a-Seat Herald emailed to you
Terms and Conditions
- Nab-a-Seat offers are only available online
- Standard booking fees apply.
- These ticket prices are only available online for limited performances, for a limited amount of time. The number of seats made available is strictly limited and some deals may have a cap on the number of seats one purchaser can buy.
- Prices - are per person, concession and group discounts not stated do not apply.
How can I improve my chances of nabbing-a-seat?
- The time and date offer go on sale can be pretty random, depending on when production companies select to make seats available. Offers will be advised in our regular Hannah Herald monthly emails, so ensure you read these. Subscribers may also receive a special Hannah Nab-a-Seat special bulletin. Offers will also be notified through social media – Facebook; Instagram; and Twitter, (although offers will only be available to Herald subscribers), so follow us on these to get quicker notification.
- Be flexible in the dates you are able to attend performances, to fit in with the dates offered.
NOT a hannah herald subscriber?
Sign up now to receive the monthly e-newsletter with upcoming show information, including competitions for tickets to upcoming shows - and to be eligible for Hannah Nab-a-Seat offers....