nab-a-seat offers - available to hannah herald subscribers only
This offer has closed, check back for further offers
Desperate HuttWives - 7.30pm, 15 December or 4.00pm, 16 december
Nab-a-Seat offer: 25%+ off - Tickets Now $33.00
This limited offer closes at midnight, Friday 8 December 2017
Come join Lisa and Leo, Sharon and Shane, Chrissie and Caleb, and the single Roxie as they tear each other’s lives apart and try to reconstruct them, with nothing but soap operas and their base instincts to guide them. Don’t miss this hilarious “over the fence” peek at suburban life in the Valley.
Applies to tickets for specified performances only for a 25%+ discount (was $45 per ticket, now $33), when purchased using the discount code emailed to you from the Hannah Herald. Offer only available until midnight on Friday 8 December.
Limit per customer: no limit specified
applies to 7.30pm Friday 15 December and 4.00pm matinee Saturday, 16 December only
Go to the booking site and use the discount code provided in the Nab-a-Seat Herald emailed to you. Enter the discount code into the field named: Discount / voucher code on the Checkout screen.
Terms and Conditions
- Nab-a-Seat offers are only available online
- Standard booking fees apply.
- These ticket prices are only available online for limited performances, for a limited amount of time. The number of seats made available is strictly limited and some deals may have a cap on the number of seats one purchaser can buy.
- Prices - are per person, concession and group discounts not stated do not apply.
How can I improve my chances of nabbing-a-seat?
- The time and date offer go on sale can be pretty random, depending on when production companies select to make seats available. Offers will be advised in our regular Hannah Herald monthly emails, so ensure you read these. Subscribers may also receive a special Hannah Nab-a-Seat special bulletin. Offers will also be notified through social media – Facebook; Instagram; and Twitter, (although offers will only be available to Herald subscribers), so follow us on these to get quicker notification.
- Be flexible in the dates you are able to attend performances, to fit in with the dates offered.
NOT a hannah herald subscriber?
Sign up now to receive the monthly e-newsletter with upcoming show information, including competitions for tickets to upcoming shows - and to be eligible for Hannah Nab-a-Seat offers....