nab-a-seat offers - available to hannah herald subscribers only
Kororareka, the Ballad of Maggie Flynn - 7.30pm, 28-31 August
Nab-a-Seat offer: 25% off tickets
This limited offer closes at 9.00pm, Sunday 19 August
The fiery and unforgettable Irish Maggie Flynn's fortune twist and turn... She leaves England a convict and arrives in Kororāreka the captain of a whaling ship; becomes a trophy Maori slave to the wife of a great chief, to Madam of the notorious King Edward Hotel. Maggie is a legacy to the women in our past, the ones often too wild to be captured by history books..
Adult tickets for all the 7.30pm shows for $30.00 - a $10 discount, when purchased using the discount code emailed to you from the Hannah Herald, before 9.00pm on Sunday 19 August.
Limit per customer: no limit specified
Offer applies to THE ADULT TICKET PRICE ONLY
valid between noon 17 August - 9.00pm 19 August
Go to the booking site and select the number of tickets. Continue through to the check out screen which will request the discount code, below the sale total. Use the discount code provided in the Nab-a-Seat Herald emailed to you. The price change will be indicated by an astrix next to the amounts that. have been discounted.
Terms and Conditions
- Nab-a-Seat offers are only available online
- Standard booking fees apply.
- These ticket prices are only available online for limited performances, for a limited amount of time. The number of seats made available is strictly limited and some deals may have a cap on the number of seats one purchaser can buy.
- Prices - are per person, concession and group discounts not stated do not apply.
How can I improve my chances of nabbing-a-seat?
- The time and date offer go on sale can be pretty random, depending on when production companies select to make seats available. Offers will be advised in our regular Hannah Herald monthly emails, so ensure you read these. Subscribers may also receive a special Hannah Nab-a-Seat special bulletin. Offers will also be notified through social media – Facebook; Instagram; and Twitter, (although offers will only be available to Herald subscribers), so follow us on these to get quicker notification.
- Be flexible in the dates you are able to attend performances, to fit in with the dates offered.
NOT a hannah herald subscriber?
Sign up now to receive the monthly e-newsletter with upcoming show information, including competitions for tickets to upcoming shows - and to be eligible for Hannah Nab-a-Seat offers....