Hannah Box Office
Hannah Box Office answerphone, 04 894-7419
The Hannah Box Office is open Monday to Friday, between noon and 2.00pm as an iTICKET Outlet, and opens 75 minutes prior to each performance. If you have queries or would like to do a phone booking, please leave a message on the Box Office answerphone. Messages will be replied to during the hours noted above.
The Hannah Box Office is closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, unless there is a performance schedule that day. Website ticket sales are always available, please use the Buy Ticket icon on the banner or follow the link on the show page.
Ticket terms and conditions of sale
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, venue and seating arrangements when necessary.
- This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
- No refunds or exchanges, except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
- Mobile telephones, pages, and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the programme, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, of fail to produce ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.